Create App and App Key
Every mobile application using the Mobile SDK requires an unique app key to initialize the SDK and validate it for general use. By creating a new app through submitting the app info, an app key will be automatically generated.
To create an app key for an application:
- Go to the User Dashboard.
- Click the "Create" button under Create An Application.
- Enter the name, platform, package identifier, category, and brief description of the app.
- For iOS, the package identifier is the Bundle Identifier.
- For Android, the package identifier is the Package Name.
- Click on 'Save and publish'
- Click on the app activation email, which is sent after the app key is successfully generated.
- Your app key will be displayed under your newly-created app.